Fleet Management, our in-house developed Web Application to manage your corporate fleet of leased cars. With this application you can manage cars, drivers, lease companies, costs, car maintenance, tax, contracts.
Business Overview: Initially developed for an administration office with an increasing number of leased cars and company car fleet.
Challenge: create a platform and location independent tool to support the complex job of a fleet manager. Unique business requirements needed to be translated into a system, no pre-existing package fit
– A web-application over secure socket layer
– Statistics that show historical graphs of costs, number of leased cars, number of cars without a driver, and more.
– Report salary influences of changing cars, fines, damages
– Import fines, damages, drive-registration, invoices, contracts
– Agenda that shows when contracts are ending, and other information
LeaseView offers this as a product to whoever needs to manage a car fleet, each customer gets his own separate database.
Core: 100% JAVA, only open source
Middleware: Spring, Hibernate, J2EE 1.6
Application Servers: Tomcat, MySQL, Linux
Reduction of time spent on fleet management, more accuracy in fleet management means reduction of costs for lost opportunities, contracts, etc.
Customer can grow its fleet management service offering